Safety first! Adapting to the new reality.
We’ve implemented new shop processes to protect our staff, clients and the community from COVID-19.
The pandemic has impacted everybody on the globe and has forever changed the world as we know it. We are now faced with a new reality as well as new challenges; and business owners, particularly in the service industry will need to adapt to the new economic climate quickly. You’ll be glad to know that at Patayin Tattoo Co., we take health & safety very seriously. That’s why we’ve updated our shop processes to include a COVID-19 strategy to better protect our staff, clients and the community.
What we’re doing to combat COVID-19:
- If you have an appointment scheduled and are exhibiting symptoms from a cold, flu or allergies within the last 14 days please notify us immediately so we can access the situation and reschedule your appointment if necessary. (Eg. exhibiting symptoms from a cold, flu, allergies or any other medical condition).
- If you have traveled outside the country within the past 14 days, please notify us to reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that clients scheduled for a consultation or tattoo session to please arrive alone to ensure adequate distancing within our shop. Only clients scheduled for an appointment are permitted inside. Please leave your family and friends at home.
- Our staff will now be equipped with face masks.
- Clients visiting us for a consultation or tattoo appointment will now be required to wear a face mask when entering the premises. If you don’t have one, a disposable mask will be provided for you.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available for our staff and clients.
- We are constantly monitoring the ever evolving COVID-19 situation and are closely following the advice of Public Safety Canada.
Looking for more information?
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.